Spokane / Coeur d'Alene Duct Cleaning
Have you ever had your ducts cleaned?
If you can't remember the last time your ducts were cleaned, it might be time to consider doing it. According to the National Air Duct Association (NADCA), in a typical six-room home, up to 40 pounds of dust is created annually through everyday living. Dirty ducts can lead to unhealthy air, contribute to larger health issues, and harbor contaminants that could cause serious problems for people with respiratory health conditions, autoimmune disorders or some environmental allergies.
Benefits of Professional Duct Cleaning
- Improved Indoor Air Quality - Reduce dust, mold and allergens being circulated througout your home. Clean air is healthy air!
- Energy Savings - When an HVAC system is clean, it doesn’t have to work as hard to maintain the temperature you desire. As a result, less energy is used, leading to improved cost-effectiveness.
- Thorough, Clean and Efficient - At R&R, we will always do a complete and thorough job without cutting corners. Our technicians will respect your home, avoid making any messes, and work efficiently so we're only there as long as absolutely necessary.
How often should I have my air duct system cleaned?
If done right, every three to five years is a good rule of thumb, although it depends on several factors. If you have a larger system, indoor pets or if your home seems to attract more dirt & dust than most, then you may want to have your ducts cleaned more frequently.
It might be time to get your ducts cleaned if:
- Anyone in your home suffers from allergies, sinus problems, asthma, or upper respiratory illnesses
- You've remodeled your home or completed any other type of construction that might have generated excessive dust
- You've moved to a brand new home or into a previously occupied home
- You can't remember the last time you've had your ducts cleaned, and know it's been 3-5 years or longer