What Are Air Cleaners?
Air cleaners filter out dirty, mold, and other microscopic pollutants from the air. Air cleaners serve the same purpose as an air purifier—to remove impurities from the air—but do so in a different manner.
How Do Air Cleaners Work?
Air cleaners let air pass through a built-in filter to remove particles and are built directly into your HVAC system. They are installed between the air return duct and the furnace or air conditioner so that all air flowing in your home’s duct work is cleaned. Air cleaners also help prolong the life of your heating and cooling systems and prevent dust, dirt, and other debris from building up inside the units.
Below are the recommended air cleaners that R&R Heating & Air Conditioning suggests for your home or office.
What Do Air Cleaners Filter?
Air cleaners filter out a variety of air pollutants, including:
- Pet dander
- Tobacco smoke
- Dust mites
- And much, much more
Trane CleanEffects - Electric Air Cleaners
Introducing Trane CleanEffects, the patented whole-house air filteration system from a recognized industry leader. Designed from the ground up to clean the air like nothing before, CleanEffects makes the air in your home feel cleaner and fresher than you thought possible. As an accessory to your matched Trane system, CleanEffects air cleaners:
- Remove up to an incredible 99.98% of allergens from filtered air.
- Trap particles as small as .1 micron in size
- Up to 100 times more effective than a standard 1″ filter.
- Can reduce your need to dust by up to 50%
- Performance verified by leading experts at the Harvard School of Public Health
- It’s patented technology makes it as quiet as it is effective.
Trane CleanEffects – Air Cleaner
Honeywell - Electric Air Cleaners
An air cleaner that’s low cost and low maintenance.
Need an affordable solution for air cleaning? Look no further than the Honeywell F300 Electronic Air Cleaner. This air cleaner works efficiently to capture up to 99% of airborne particles in your home and requires minimal maintenance while doing so. Simply remove the filter every 6-12 months, wash it and replace it. No replacement filters needed. Achieving cleaner air has never been easier.
- 3-stage filtration system
- Captures up to 99% of airborne particles
- Renewable and eco-friendly
- No replacement filters needed
- Honeywell offers an exclusive 10-year Clean Coil Guarantee
- Five-year warranty
- Professional installation
Honeywell – Electric Air Cleaner