If you are the HVAC Service Tech R&R is looking for, you will be……
Looking to be part of a growing company that’s been serving Spokane for over 30 years.
The kind of person that works hard to improve both them self and their company everyday.
Wanting to work for a company that values employees and understand they are our number one asset.
If this sounds like you, then continue reading…
What’s in it for YOU to Work at R&R Heating & Air Conditioning:
– The opportunity to advance your knowledge in the HVAC industry while working at the Premier Leader of Heating and Air Conditioning in the Pacific Northwest.
– We believe in empowering our employees to earn by achieving, and encourage them to take ownership in the development of their career.
– If you are willing to invest in yourself, the company will invest in you.
– We understand that our employees are our greatest resources.
– We hold ourselves to a higher standard than most.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package designed to meet the needs of all of our employees:
– Year Round Work!!!
– Competitive Pay
– Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
– Paid vacations & Sick Leave
– 401K w/Company Match
– Profit Sharing
– Company provided uniforms, cell phone
– In-house Trainings
– Professional Development
Note: if all of this sounds good so far, finish reading this entire post and follow the directions to apply…
Goals & Objectives of the Position:
- Diagnose and troubleshoot problems with HVAC equipment
- Repair or replace defective equipment, components, or wiring on HVAC equipment
- Perform routine preventative maintenance on residential and light commercial equipment
- Service, maintain and repair residential and light commercial HVAC systems
- Determine general condition of HVAC systems, troubleshoot HVAC malfunctions and determine extent of necessary repairs
- Prior work experience: 1+ years as a Service Technician
- Educational degrees: High school education or equivalent. HVAC Trade School Certificate a plus
- Certificates & licenses: 06A or 06B Electrical License or a 06A Electrical Trainee Card, EPA License, Gas Mechanic I or II License, Valid Driver’s License and insurable driving record
Essential Abilities, Behaviors & Motivators:
- Good Electrical and Mechanical Diagnostic skills
- Effective Customer Service
- Technical and Mechanical Aptitude
- Participate in training seminars and classes
Additional Note: If by NOW you believe you can accomplish and fit the requirements of this position, follow the directions on how to apply below…
How to Apply Today:
If you can accomplish the goals above and fit the requirements of this position, follow the directions below:
– Email your resume, along with short paragraph (a few sentences) about a time you had to Diagnose and troubleshoot problems with HVAC equipment, and why you feel you’d be more successful in this position than all other candidates we receive resumes from. Send everything to email@example.com