Here are the top 5 reasons why you should consider a maintenance agreement for your heating & cooling system:
1. Avoid untimely breakdowns. You may be familiar with Murphy’s Law…. Chances are, when your furnace or heat pump is about to break down, it’s not going to give you fair warning or wait until it’s convenient for you. Why wait until the pilot light won’t go on? Emergency repairs are not only inconvenient, they can also be costly. Having an annual maintenance plan helps you avoid these emergencies by finding (and fixing) smaller issues before they get bigger and eventually take the system down.
2. Save money on energy bills. Your gas or electric furnace, heat pump and air conditioner might be quietly costing you big bucks, without any indication there’s anything wrong. Make sure your system is running efficiently with regular preventive maintenance and save money each month with lower heating and cooling bills.
3. Discounts on Repairs. At R&R Heating & Air Conditioning, annual maintenance agreement customers receive 10% discounts on all parts & repairs needed, if necessary. That’s money back in your pocket.
4. VIP Priority Service. If your system happens to go down during a particularly busy time (remember Murphy’s Law?) no worries. Your annual maintenance agreement with R&R entitles you to VIP treatment, and you get automatically moved to the top of the schedule. Less waiting around for you.
5. Peace of Mind. You can rest assured that your equipment is being well taken care of, running efficiently, and will last you a long time. It’s like regular oil changes on your car. You wouldn’t dare skip those, would you?
Contact R&R Heating & Air Conditioning at (509) 484-1405 to find out which plan is right for you or browse our preventive maintenance plans here.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]