If you are the Residential New Construction Installer that R&R is looking for, you will be……
Looking to be part of a growing company that’s been serving Spokane for over 30 years.
The kind of person that works hard to improve both them self and their company everyday.
Wanting to work for a company that values employees and understand they are our number one asset.
If this sounds like you, then continue reading…
What’s in it for YOU to Work at R&R Heating & Air Conditioning:
– The opportunity to advance your knowledge in the HVAC industry while working at the Premier Leader of Heating and Air Conditioning in the Pacific Northwest.
– We believe in empowering our employees to earn by achieving, and encourage them to take ownership in the development of their career.
– If you are willing to invest in yourself, the company will invest in you.
– We understand that our employees are our greatest resources.
– We hold ourselves to a higher standard than most.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package designed to meet the needs of all of our employees:
– Year Round Work!!!
– Competitive Pay
– Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
– Paid vacations & Sick Leave
– 401K w/Company Match
– Profit Sharing
– Company provided uniforms, cell phone
– In-house Trainings
– Professional Development
Note: if all of this sounds good so far, finish reading this entire post and follow the directions to apply…
Goals & Objectives of the Position:
- Install new Heating and Air Conditioning systems and related accessories according to company, safety, and manufacturer’s specifications.
- Design, fabricate and install various ducts and duct fittings as required.
- Work in a team-based environment to share information and workload while ensuring “more than satisfied customers.”
- Maintain a neat work area and inspect that area for cleanliness after completion of each job.
- Maintain professional appearance and attitude at all time.
- Prior work experience: 2+ years as an HVAC Installer
- Educational degrees: High school education or equivalent
- Certificates & licenses: Valid Electrical Trainee Card (06A or 02 Electrical License a plus), Idaho HVAC Apprenticeship or Idaho HVAC Journeyman a plus, Gas Mechanic I or II License, Valid Driver’s License and insurable driving record
Essential Abilities, Behaviors & Motivators:
- Good Electrical and Mechanical Diagnostic skills
- Effective Customer Service
- Technical and Mechanical Aptitude
- Participate in training seminars and classes
Additional Note: If by NOW you believe you can accomplish and fit the requirements of this position, follow the directions on how to apply below…
How to Apply Today:
If you can accomplish the goals above and fit the requirements of this position, follow the directions below:
– Email your resume, along with short paragraph (a few sentences) about a time you had to Diagnose and troubleshoot problems with HVAC equipment, and why you feel you’d be more successful in this position than all other candidates we receive resumes from. Send everything to email@example.com