If you are the HVAC Installation Helper R&R is looking for, you will be……
Looking to be part of a growing company that’s been serving Spokane for over 30 years.
The kind of person that works hard to improve both them self and their company everyday.
Wanting to work for a company that values employees and understand they are our number one asset.
If this sounds like you, then continue reading…
What’s in it for YOU to Work at R&R Heating & Air Conditioning:
– The opportunity to advance your knowledge in the HVAC industry while working at the Premier Leader of Heating and Air Conditioning in the Pacific Northwest.
– We believe in empowering our employees to earn by achieving, and encourage them to take ownership in the development of their career.
– If you are willing to invest in yourself, the company will invest in you.
– We understand that our employees are our greatest resources.
– We hold ourselves to a higher standard than most.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package designed to meet the needs of all of our employees:
– Year Round Work!!!
– Competitive Pay
– Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
– Paid vacations & Sick Leave
– 401K w/Company Match
– Profit Sharing
– Company provided uniforms
– In-house Trainings
– Professional Development
Note: if all of this sounds good so far, finish reading this entire post and follow the directions to apply…
Goals & Objectives of the Position:
- Assist the Lead Installation Technician with the installation of HVAC related equipment according to manufacturer’s specifications.
- Support Lead Installer in:
- Installing HVAC related equipment.
- Installing Sheet metal duct systems.
- Connecting gas lines to heating equipment.
- Cutting and threading pipes.
- Wiring both line voltage and low voltage to heating equipment.
- Installing copper refrigerant line to air conditioning units, including soldering and brazing.
- Work in a team-based environment to share information and workload while ensuring “more than satisfied customers.”
- High school or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License and insurable driving record.
Essential Abilities, Behaviors & Motivators:
- Good Electrical and Mechanical Diagnostic skills
- Effective Customer Service
- Technical and Mechanical Aptitude
- Participate in training seminars and classes
Additional Note: If by NOW you believe you can accomplish and fit the requirements of this position, follow the directions on how to apply below…
How to Apply Today:
If you can accomplish the goals above and fit the requirements of this position, follow the directions below:
– Email your resume, along with short paragraph (a few sentences) why you are interested in working in the HVAC trade. Send everything to Ryan Mallmann in Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.