If you are the Service Coordinator that R&R is looking for, you will be……
Looking to be part of a growing company that’s been serving Spokane for over 30 years.
The kind of person that works hard to improve both them self and their company everyday.
Wanting to work for a company that values employees and understand they are our number one asset.
If this sounds like you, then continue reading…
What’s in it for YOU to Work at R&R Heating & Air Conditioning:
– The opportunity to advance your knowledge in the HVAC industry while working at the Premier Leader of Heating and Air Conditioning in the Pacific Northwest.
– We believe in empowering our employees to earn by achieving, and encourage them to take ownership in the development of their career.
– If you are willing to invest in yourself, the company will invest in you.
– We understand that our employees are our greatest resources.
– We hold ourselves to a higher standard than most.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package designed to meet the needs of all of our employees:
– Year Round Work!!!
– Competitive Pay
– Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
– Paid vacations & Sick Leave
– 401K w/Company Match
– Profit Sharing
– Company provided uniforms, cell phone
– In-house Trainings
– Professional Development
Note: if all of this sounds good so far, finish reading this entire post and follow the directions to apply…
Goals & Objectives of the Position:
- Schedule and coordinate all demand service calls as calls are received.
- Assists the dispatching operation to ensure appropriate technician selection for type of service.
- Quote pricing to customers, order parts, track all parts ordered and inform customers of the status of pending parts and schedule as parts are received.
- Resolves customer issues and complaints to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Create, bill and schedule service maintenance contract proposals for customers.
- Prior work experience: 2+ years in Customer Service
- Educational degrees: High school education or equivalent.
- Licenses: Valid Driver’s License and insurable driving record
Essential Abilities, Behaviors & Motivators:
- Effective customer service skills to communicate clearly, the ideas and explanations of problems, to customers and coworkers.
- Ability to work in a team environment in high pressure situation.
- Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Maintain professional appearance and attitude at all time.
How to Apply Today:
If you can accomplish the goals above and fit the requirements of this position, follow the directions below:
– Email your resume, along with short paragraph (a few sentences) about related job experience you might have, and why you feel you’d be more successful in this position than all other candidates we receive resumes from. Send everything to Ryan Mallmann in Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.