As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak continues to unfold, our leadership team would like to take a moment to provide important information about our continued service to you and share our plan to protect the welfare of our employees, our customers, and our organization.
At this time, we are continuing to provide essential service to our valued customers. Our team is committed to do our best in caring for your HVAC needs including our commitment to respond to same day and emergency service needs.
To help ensure your health and that of our field technicians, we will take the following precautionary measures before and during our visit:
No-Contact Service Call
- We will implement a “No-Contact” service whenever possible. This simply means we will not have face to face contact. We will still book the call as normal and we interact via phone.
- Our technician will call ahead with their ETA, we will set the agenda for the call and answer any questions you may have.
- We will ask if there is an alternative method to access your equipment (ex. Back door, garage, etc.).
- We will put on new rubber gloves and clean shoe covers for each home we visit and throw them away when we are done.
- We will determine the best method of communication for you (email, text, phone call) and we will communicate with you during the service, providing you options (when applicable) via this method.
- Once the call is completed, we will email your invoice. If you must pay via check, we will work together to determine where to leave your check.
If a No-Contact Service Call is not possible, we will continue with following process:
Limited Contact Service Call
- We will kindly refrain from shaking your hand
- We will do our best to maintain a distance of at least 6 feet, as per the CDC recommendation
- We will put on new rubber gloves and clean shoe covers for each home we visit and throw them away when we are done
- Alternatively, the technician can send a text or email to you while still on site, with a description of the work to be done and the total amount due. You can send a reply email from your phone giving approval for the work rather than signing the technician’s tablet.
- We will wipe off your thermostat and or any other surface we touch
- We will clean our hands before and after every visit
If you have any special requests, please don’t hesitate to communicate with our Customer Service team ahead of your scheduled service.
Please join our team in taking these additional simple preventative measures to stay healthy.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of hands and rub together until dry
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth if hands are unwashed
- Cover a cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects or surfaces by using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe
- If you, or any of your colleagues, friends, or family exhibit any symptoms of the virus, please self-quarantine and call your doctor immediately. Symptoms include fever, cough, and trouble breathing
- For additional information about preventing illness or travel, go to the CDC Website.
Thank you for your business and we look forward to serving you in the future.